Front Office Assistant (1) At Dancom Construction
The person in this position is the first point of contact for all visitors to the Company. The holder is expected to provide visitors with outstanding customer service and support. The successful candidate should be presentable, friendly, and with outstanding peoples’ skills.
He/she should have proven multi-tasking capabilities, in addition to demonstrating excellent communication and organizational skills.
Qualification and Core Skills
- A diploma in front office management or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role; preferably in a construction firm
- Good understanding of office administration
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Superb written and verbal communication skills;
- Customer Service Orientation;
- Attention to details;
- Excellent Personal Presentation;
Please send your CV with qualifications to; firstname.lastname@example.org .
Also state your expected salary in your application which should reach us on or before 25th September 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted by Tuesday 29th September 2020 COB.